On the path to a busy daily life, we need healthy food to stay healthy. Breakfast provides nutrients to our body. That is why breakfast is important during the day. Breakfast gives you the opportunity to start the day with nutritious food and wellness.Healthy foods in the morning help keep our body alive and healthy. Breakfast enhances body performance.
Taking a busy morning and eating healthy foods is really hard. But without breakfast you can’t focus on anything. So take some time out and make some healthy foods. Here are 4 healthy breakfast recipes for you that are nutritious as well as appetizing.
Analogy made by Suzy
You can make an example of Suzy at breakfast. It takes just minutes to make this delicious healthy breakfast recipe.
One cup of semolina, one tablespoon of mustard, one cup of crushed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, beans, beans, cauliflower), white oil or olive oil four to five tablespoons, crushed cilantro in 2-3 cups, the amount of crushed coriander leaves, yellow in color. Taste salt and sugar.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. When the oil is heated, boil the mustard and scorch.
- Then stir well with crushed vegetables. Until the color of the vegetables is turning brown.
- Now, move on with Suzy. Be careful not to burn.
- Then mix well with the amount of salt, turmeric and some sugar.
Once it is well-fried, add a little water to it.
- Do not give too much water so the semolina can melt. Now reduce the heat and wait for 3-5 minutes.
- When the water is dry, spread the coriander on top. Serve hot.
Boiled potatoes (two-and-a-half cups), two cups flour, a large size of onion (sliced), three caramelized slices, one tablespoon coriander leaves, one tablespoon tomato slices, white oil or olive oil, freshly seasoned.
- Keep the flour in place.
- Boil the potatoes and keep them aside.
- Now boil the potato sauce with a pinch of oil, crushed onions, tomatoes, salt and coriander leaves and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Now, take 1-4 drops of flour in the wrap. Fill the potatoes wrapped in them.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Pourwala leeches into a round pan and soak them in hot oil. Make the best of your mashed potatoes.
- Serve hot.
Four to five loaves of bread, one cup oatmeal (soak the water with soaking), one tablespoon coriander powder, a little mint leaf, 3 teaspoons of pepper, 3 baked potatoes, 1-2 toned tomato slices, 2 small onion slices. , Half a cup of beans, one teaspoon chili powder and hot spice powder, carrots, ghee (you can use white oil instead of ghee) and fresh salt.
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan. Then fry the onions, tomatoes and carrots and a little pepper with the raw pepper.
- Now mix the boiled potatoes in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with the beans, hot spice powder, chili powder, oatmeal and salt.
- Once well cooked, spread the mint leaves and coriander leaves in a separate container.
- Now lightly toast the bread.
- Now make a sandwich with one bread and put it on top.
1 cup oats, 1 cup l (soaked), one cup of crushed vegetables (any vegetable), half tablespoon ginger and garlic clove; Cinnamon 1, cloves 2 to 2, two to three tablespoons coriander cucumber, olive oil or 2-4 spoon white oil.
- First lightly place the oats in a pan and place them on a table.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the cardamom, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds in it.
- Now stir the ginger garlic with a few days. Then mix well with other spices.
- Now cover with mug pulp with a little water. Once the pulses are cooked, add all the vegetables and onions to the skillet.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes with little water. Once the vegetables are boiled, mix the oats. Add a little more water.
- When the water is dry, serve hot to spread the coriander.
Here are 5 healthy breakfast recipes you can easily make at home. So try not to delay.