There is a lot of talk about dinner. Some say, there is no going to bed without eating at night. Many say, three times the dinner came! However, most nutrition scientists favor low and light foods at night.
Physical work is usually less during the night. So that energy is created from food at night; It is deposited in the body. As a result, the body weight increases.
Therefore, it is advisable to eat a low and light meal at night. Be careful not to overdo carbohydrates and fatty foods at dinner. However, the list should include healthy and nutrient-rich foods.
Working all day takes a lot of work. So keep a low carbohydrate and high protein-rich diet at night. You can eat sour meat, pulses, beans or sprouted beans with rice or bread. You can eat as a dessert after a meal. However, it is better not to mix sugar.
After 9pm, those who do not want to eat heavy food, can think of an exception. You can make pasta or noodles made with healthy vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, pepper, spinach, tomato, carrot, papaya, etc. It is better to eat any fruit juice with.
It is good to have fiber-rich foods at dinner. You can make salad with carrots, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes. You can also eat rice, sweet potatoes and brown rice.
Dinner cannot be missed
You should eat less at night, but you must eat dinner to control weight. Keep a vegetable soup or salad, bread, lentils, fish and lettuce in the food every night. If you want to eat fruit at night, it is better to eat half an hour after finishing the meal. And eat water after eating at least half an hour.
You should also keep in mind the eating time of the night. Find out what happens if you are late at night?
- Eating late at night increases the stress hormone. It increases blood pressure more than normal. It reduces the efficiency of the heart and produces various cardiovascular diseases. Increases the risk of stroke as well.
- Studies have shown that those who eat late at night increase their body fat by reducing the efficiency of insulin and leptin. It creates various health risks.
- Eating late at night disrupts the production of growth hormones. It disrupts metabolism and destroys the salinity of the body.
- Eating late at night increases the free radicals in the body and impairs the normal functioning of cells. In addition, it reduces the immune system, increases the risk of cancer.
- Eating late at night causes problems with sleep and digestion.
- It aggravates the problem of ACDT, chest burns.
- Eating late at night increases body weight.
- Eating late at night reduces the body’s ability to produce mitochondria ATP. It always feels tired in the body.
- It is very difficult to control the level of sugar in the body blood late at night. It increases the risk of diabetes.